Thunderbird has ruled an era in email service, but now compared to Outlook, it’s far behind. I’ve moved into Outlook from Thunderbird a few years ago, and before some of you think I am regretting it, let me mention one thing, you’re missing a lot of things using Thunderbird. But in case you’re looking for a method to export emails from Thunderbird to Outlook, then here is my used and preferred way for this. I’ll also mention a few persuasive reasons why I love this tool and Outlook. Let’s start:
Use Of MBOX Converter When Export Thunderbird to Outlook
It is the tool I used to export my emails from Thunderbird to Outlook PST format. It is quite simple, and using it feels as same as using android-type software; you got all the options on the dashboard. You can monitor the complete export process until all your data gets transferred into Outlook file format.
It is so simple to use that I sometimes recommend it to my clients to do their entire thunderbird migration by themselves, and they accomplish it flawlessly. You can check the software’s convenience by going through its process.
Stepwise Process to Export Emails from Thunderbird to Outlook
Obviously, the first step is software installation. For this, visit Shoviv.com and install the Shoviv MBOX converter tool.
- Now open the software in your system, and you will find an Add MBOX option on the left top of the ribbon bar.
- Click the Add MBOX file button and choose whether you want to add MBOX files or a folder keeping several MBOX files. After that, browse MBOX files to convert and add them as per your ease.
- Once you add the files into the software, you can see them in the folder list under the left pane. From here, you can expand your added MBOX file to check its emails.
- Move forward by clicking the Outlook PST option from the ribbon bar and check/uncheck the subfolder in the next wizard to move them into Outlook PST format.
- In the same wizard, you can use the filter option to exclude unwanted emails. A split PST file option to make resultant PST files of the desired size and password protection option are also available.
- Once you’ve done with all options, click on the Export button. In the following wizard, you can create desired folder hierarchy in the PST file.
It is the process of Shoviv MBOX converter to convert MBOX to PST file. The same process applies to uploading MBOX files into Office 365 mailboxes. Yes, the software also provides Office 365 export facility. Apart from this, there are a few other persuasive reasons to use the Shoviv MBOX converter; let me explain them to you.
Persuasive Reasons to Pick MBOX Converter to Export Thunderbird Emails
- First thing first, apart from exporting Thunderbird emails to Outlook PST, you can export Thunderbird to Office 365 and Live Exchange mailboxes, including Public folder and archive mailboxes. This feature is reliable if you want to move into a cloud server in the future.
- The software displays a preview of added MBOX files content. You can preview every MBOX email and decide to export them or not.
- It has a filter option to filter out unwanted emails from MBOX files. You can simply add Subject, From, and To message classes to filter out items.
- Users are also enabled to export their MBOX emails into EML and MSG format and store them individually on the local disk.
- Options for PST split, and password protection to the PST file are also available. The split option comes in handy to save PST files from corruption due to oversize.
- Last but not least, the software is compatible with all versions of Outlook and Windows Operating systems. Also, it supports up to 20 email clients that create MBOX files to store data.
Shoviv MBOX converter is the first name that hits my mind whenever people ask me for a reliable solution to export emails from Thunderbird to Outlook. You can also install and use its free version to evaluate the software skills before purchasing or making any decision.